Please be reminded of the following:
Examination Admission Card
An examination admission card can be picked-up by individual registrant at our office. Or you may send any authorized representative for claiming. Unclaimed admission card can be picked-up prior the examination time at the secretariat during the examination day.
For group applicants, the notices of examination cards will be send to your company or school.
In case of change of mailing address after the examination date, please notify our office immediately to redirect letter of examination result.
When you receive your examination card, please check if all the entries are correct. If there are errors, please follow the applicable procedures below:
1. In case of an error in the examination site please notify us immediately and correct it by "red" pen.
2. In case of an error in your name, date of birth, gender, or address, please correct it by "red" pen. The same procedure shall apply when you change your address after receipt of your examination card.
DO's and DON’T's
1. DO bring the following on the day of examination:
* Examination Permit - You will not be allowed to take the examination without this.
* Valid ID (School ID or Company ID, SSS or GSIS ID, TIN ID, Passport, driver's license, PRC license, etc.)
* Students should wear their proper school uniform during the examination.
* Mongol Pencil # 2, sharpener, eraser, ruler
* Snacks. You are allowed to eat during the exam.
* Packed lunch. However, you are not allowed to eat inside the examination room during the one-hour lunch break.
2. DO make sure a picture is on your examination permit. Without a picture, you may not sit for the examination irrespective of your reason.
3. DO make sure the examination site is correct. You may not sit for the examination in the location other than what is specified in your permit.
4. DON'T BE LATE. Applicant entering his or her examination room more than 30 minutes after the examination has begun will forfeit his or her right to take the exam.
5. DON'T put any other things such as pencil case, cellular phone, other programmable gadgets, or bag within arm's reach.
6. DON'T eat food that will create noise during the examination such as crackers,chips, pork/chicken skin cracklings (chicharon), etc.
7. DON'T smoke inside the examination room.
8. DON'T go out of the room during the examination without informing the proctor. Only one examinee is allowed to go out for a short duration accompanied by proctor.
PLEASE BE AT THE EXAMINATION SITE AN HOUR BEFORE THE EXAM.
(02) 8982691 to 92 (Manila)
(032) 254-0577 (Cebu)
(082) 2279448 (Davao)
2. Be confident.
3. Skip items if you think it is very difficult to answer and would take you a lot of time to think about it.
4. Review your answers.
5. Eat your breakfast and lunch. :) You're mom and/or dad would not be happy if you won't.
6. Don't forget to go back to the skipped items!
7. Take it easy.